EduCanada delegation to Nepal 2023
Date: November 27 to November 28, 2023
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Target Audience: Canadian universities and colleges offering undergraduate, post-graduate and master’s programs to international students.
The EduCanada Delegation to Nepal provides an excellent opportunity for Canadian universities and colleges to showcase their course offerings, scholarships and more. The event will also focus on enabling partnership opportunities. The delegation will include:
- "Study in Canada" student recruitment fair
- Business-to-business (B2B) meetings with Nepalese academic institutions, agents and government officials
- Roundtables to share information on visas and academic programs
- "Study in Canada" seminars at local schools
Register to attend
- Contact Anuj Bhasin, firstname.lastname@example.org to participate in the event as well as the TCS programming component. Please use the subject line "Registration for education mission to Nepal."
- The participation fee for the event is CAD 750 per institution
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Anuj Bhasin, email@example.com, specializes in the education sector for the India, Nepal and Bhutan markets and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: