World Summit AI 2020 – Without Borders
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 01-November 30, 2020
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Target Audience: AI developers, entrepreneurs, specialists, researchers, investors.
Sector: Information and communications technologies
World Summit AI brings together enterprises, start-ups, investors and deep tech to learn, connect and collaborate on all things artificial intelligence (AI). Over 5,000 participants regularly attend this annual event including many of the brightest AI brains in big tech like Google, Facebook, MARS, and Amazon.
This year the event has been curated to deliver a jaw-dropping line-up of the world's greatest experts and speakers and will gather the global AI community in not just 1, but 10 online events over a 3- month period from September to November 2020.
WSAI Without Borders will include
- Live streamed and on-demand content, tech talks, headline sessions, exclusive interviews, case studies, live speaker Q&A, polls and quizzes.
- Multiple ways to network and make connections using their AI-powered networking app.
Canada will have a strong presence, promoting our advanced AI ecosystem
- a virtual booth at all 10 events
- main stage presence at the opening event on September 17. Elissa Stromme, ED of the Pan Canadian AI Strategy - CIFAR will join a panel of experts to discuss Global Game Changers: Delivering AI Ethically & Equitably
If you are a Canadian company attending WSAI, let us know so we can help you find the right connections!
Find out more at WSAI or contact us below.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
Trade Commissioner, Melanie ter Meulen (Melanie.firstname.lastname@example.org), specializing in the ICT/Digital sector for the Dutch market, and IBD Assistant Tracy Vaughan (email@example.com) can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: