European Association for International Education (EAIE) Conference and Exhibition 2023
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 26 to September 29, 2023
Venue: Rotterdam Ahoy
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Target Audience: Post Secondary Education Institutions, Education Associations, Private Business, Government.
The Annual EAIE Conference and Exhibition, this year themed ‘Connecting Currents,’ is the premier international education conference in Europe, attracting thousands from across the international higher education community. Fostering international connections with exhibitors from across the world, including many national pavilions, makes the EAIE Exhibition an outstanding platform to develop quality business contacts and develop new global partnerships. The conference programme includes interactive workshops and sessions, engaging networking events and inspiring keynote speakers.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate
- Contact the International Education Division – Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to for more information regarding EduCanada’s presence at EAIE 2023.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
The Trade Commissioners active on the following markets will be present at the event, and will be able to inform you on business opportunities on their markets. Please contact them to make an appointment: Fevronia Novac for France, Marie-Louise Economou for Greece, Paola Bucalossi for Italy, Laila Kirsa for Latvia, Asmae Amrouche for Morocco, Rachael Gradeen for The Netherlands, Eurico Nobre for Portugal and Vefa Atag for Türkiye. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: