Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 2 to November 5, 2021
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Target Audience: Companies in the water processing and treatment industry and wastewater treatment companies who are seeking opportunities and contacts in the Netherlands and the European Union.
Sector: Clean technologies
Aquatech tradeshow takes place every two years and is a leading tradeshow in this sector, attracting over 800 exhibiting companies and 20,000 visitors from around the world to showcase leading technologies in the process water and wastewater industry. Entrepreneurs will present new products and services on the tradeshow floor and at seminars. Aquatech provides a platform to explore the latest trends, products and services in the water industry, and to link to government, municipalities and organisations seeking water technology.
Some Canadian Provinces will be organising a provincial delegation and a pavilion at Aquatech.
Register to attend
- Contact Judith Baguley (Judith.email@example.com) for further information about Provincial delegations.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Judith Baguley (Judith.firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the Cleantech sector for the Dutch market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: