Canadian participation at World Hydrogen Summit 2023
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: May 8 to May 12, 2023
Venue: Ahoy Hallen
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Target Audience: Organisations in the hydrogen production, equipment, transport, technology, storage and other sectors. Energy and hydrogen policy makers at all levels. Ports with a hydrogen strategy.
Sector: Clean technologies
The World Hydrogen Summit (WHS) is the largest international hydrogen event, bringing together 8000 decision makers from over 100 countries. The Conference attracts key speakers including energy ministers and CEOs from around the world. The exhibition area will showcase leading technologies and hydrogen activities, and provide you with networking and partnership opportunities. The conference also includes a site visit to the Port of Rotterdam’s hydrogen projects.
The Canadian Embassy to the Netherlands and the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) is organising the following activities during and around WHS:
- a Canada Pavilion at the exhibition
- Business-to-business (B2Bs) for visiting Canadian organisations
- site visits to Dutch hydrogen projects and organisations
- a Port to Port event for Canadian ports attending WHS
- meetings with Trade Commissioners from other European markets
Stop by the Canada Pavilion at Stand B32, Hall 5 to learn more about our export advisory services, funding and accelerator programs and to connect with international buyers and partners from across Europe.
Register to attend
- Contact Judith Baguley, firstname.lastname@example.org, Trade Commissioner at the Canadian Embassy to the Netherlands, to express your interest in participating in the TCS led activities
- Register now for the B2B, site visit and Export Café programs
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Judith Baguley, email@example.com, specializes in the cleantech sector for the Dutch market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region.
Other Trade Commissioners active in the following markets may be present at the event, and will be able to inform you on business opportunities in their markets:
- Czech Republic
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: