Canadian participation at World Hydrogen Summit 2024
Date: May 13 to May 15, 2024
Venue: Ahoy Hallen
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Target Audience: Organisations in the hydrogen production, equipment, transport, technology, storage and other sectors. Energy and hydrogen policy makers at all levels. Ports with a hydrogen strategy.
Sector: Clean technologies
World Hydrogen Summit (WHS) is the largest international hydrogen event, bringing together 8,000 decision makers from over 100 countries. The Conference attracts key speakers including Energy Ministers and CEOs from around the world. The exhibition area showcases leading technologies and hydrogen activities which lead to networking and partnership opportunities. The conference includes a site visit to the Port of Rotterdam's hydrogen projects.
The Trade Commissioner Service at the Canadian Embassy to the Netherlands is organising the following activities during and around WHS:
- A Canada Pavilion at the exhibition
- Business-to-business (B2B) meetings for visiting Canadian organisations
- Site visits to Dutch hydrogen projects and organisations
- A Port to Port event for Canadian ports attending WHS
- Meetings with Trade Commissioners from other European markets
Canadian organisations planning to attend WHS 2024 should contact the Trade Commissioner Service at the Canadian Embassy to the Netherlands to register their interest in participating in any of these activities.
Register to attend
- Contact Ms Judith Baguley, Trade Commissioner at the Canadian Embassy to the Netherlands (email@example.com) to participate in the TCS programme components around WHS 2024.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Judith Baguley (firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the cleantech sector for the Dutch market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region.
In 2023, Trade Commissioners from 13 markets across Europe were present at the event. In 2024, a similar level of Trade Commissioner participation will help enable to access business opportunities in their various markets.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: