Digital Student Fairs Norway 2021
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: February 17-18, 2021
Location: Virtual, Norway
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary and k-12 levels.
Participate in Norway’s largest student virtual education fair to meet students from all parts of Norway and talk via chat and video meetings. Canada will have virtual stands at Eastern Norway 1 and 2, where you can sign up for a channel with a presentation film, mini-webinar, chat line, video meeting, and information.
Register to attend
- Apply now by December 1 at a discounted price (NOK6800≈CAD935 per fair).
- For more information, please contact Bjørn Petter Hernes (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Barbara Thorjussen (Barbara.email@example.com).
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Receive mentoring and coaching
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Bjørn Petter Hernes (firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the education sector for the Norway market, and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: