H2O Home to Overseas Conference
Date: June 3 to June 5, 2024
Venue: Halifax Convention Centre
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Target Audience: Companies and organizations specializing in ocean-related products, services and technologies.
Sector: Ocean technologies
The H2O Home to Overseas Conference is rapidly becoming Canada's premier event for the ocean technology sector and is attracting significant international participation. This is an ideal event to engage with the ocean and marine industry.
The conference includes:
- industry presentations
- business-to-business (B2B) meetings
- technology demonstrations
- networking events
- an exhibition
H20 is hosted by the Ocean Technology Council of Nova Scotia (OTCNS), in partnership with the Government of Canada, the Province of Nova Scotia and the Centre for Ocean Ventures and Entrepreneurship.
The Trade Commissioner Service will leverage this opportunity to facilitate connections between Canadian companies and international buyers seeking solutions to their global projects.
Register to attend
- To participate in the Trade Commissioner Service Business Program for Canadian companies, contact Troy Sawler (email@example.com), Trade Commissioner in Halifax.
- For more information on the conference and to register, visit the H2O conference website.
Why your organization should participate
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner in Halifax, Troy Sawler (firstname.lastname@example.org) can provide information on the oceantech and marine sector in Atlantic Canada, as well as advice on doing business in the region.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: