Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: March 08-11, 2021
Location: Virtual, Ontario, Canada
Target Audience: Exhibitors, investors, analysts, mining executives, geologists and government officials from across the Americas and around the world.
Sector: Clean technologies, Mining
Event Description: The Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada Annual Convention (PDAC) is the world’s largest and most important international mining industry. In recent years, it has attracted more than 25,000 participants from 135 countries. With its focus on investment, finance, exploration, and development, the Convention provides an unparalleled opportunity to showcase Canadian mining expertise and leadership.
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) in collaboration with the Mining Suppliers Trade Association Canada (MSTA) is hosting a business- to- business (B2B) platform during the margins of PDAC 2021.
This is your opportunity to meet with trade commissioners in order to gain insights into new international markets, and/or foreign companies to discuss potential commercial collaboration.
Register to attend
- Participate in the B2B program and start networking!
- For all inquiries on the TCS programming for PDAC 2021, please contact the PDAC team at PDAC-BBI@international.gc.ca.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
Anne Rouleau (Anne.Rouleau@international.gc.ca) is the TCS’ mining sector liaison and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
Do no t miss our country market presentations, where you can:
- gain key insights from trade commissioners
- learn about conducting business in targeted foreign markets
- discover global opportunities for your business
The presentations will be available during the B2B platform and at the Canada Pavilion.
- Date Modified: