P3 2021 – The 29th Annual CCPPP Conference on Public-Private Partnerships
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 16 to November 18, 2021
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Target Audience: Professionals from the public and private sectors interested in delivering complex infrastructure projects using the public-private partnerships (P3) model. They include experts in design, construction, finance, operations, maintenance and advisory services.
Sector: Financial and insurance services, Infrastructure, Professional services
The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships’ Annual Conference is recognized as one of the world’s premier P3 events and brings together hundreds of senior public and private sector participants. The 2021 conference will be held online from November 16 to 18. Participants will learn about infrastructure opportunities in Canada and around the world and participate in live Q & A sessions with panelists and keynote speakers.
Trade Commissioners from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) at Global Affairs Canada will be available during the conference to discuss P3 opportunities in promising markets, including the United States, Southeast Asia, Latin America, the Caribbean and the Middle East. Trade Commissioners will be able to connect Canadian participants with key decision makers and contracting authorities from these markets during and following the conference.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Product pitch to select audiences
Trade Commissioner Chantel Blanchette, firstname.lastname@example.org, specializes in the infrastructure sector and can provide information on this event. Services from the TCS are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
The TCS helps Canadian companies navigate the complexities of international markets. With 1,000 Trade Commissioners in offices across Canada and on the ground in more than 160 cities worldwide, the TCS offers market intelligence and an unmatched network of contacts to help Canadian companies succeed abroad.
- Date Modified: