Collision 2022: TCS Innovate with Canada business-to-business program
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: June 20 to June 24, 2022
Venue: Beanfield Centre and virtual
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Target Audience: Export ready Canadian companies in the tech industry.
Sector: Aerospace, Arts and cultural industries, Automotive, Clean technologies, Consumer products, Defence and security, Education, Financial and insurance services, Industrial machinery, Information and communications technologies, Infrastructure, Life sciences, Oil and gas, Professional services, Transportation
Collision, one of the world’s biggest tech conferences, will be held in Toronto at the Enercare Centre from June 20-23, 2022. Expected to attract over 33,000 attendees from around the world, Collision is an excellent venue to showcase new and innovative technologies and connect with global business opportunities.
Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) is organizing a hybrid business-to-business (B2B) matchmaking program on the margins of Collision to connect cutting-edge Canadian technology companies with global corporate technology buyers and venture capital investors. At Collision 2021, the TCS recruited 300 Canadian startups for our B2B matchmaking program and facilitated 850+ meetings. The TCS is once again recruiting major buyers and investors from Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and the United States to participate in-person and virtually in the B2B program. The virtual meetings will be held from June 20-24, and in-person meetings will take place at the Beanfield Centre from June 21-23.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in the TCS Innovate with Canada B2B Matchmaking Program at Collision 2022 and expand your business globally!
- Registration deadline is May 6, 2022
- Please contact Collision@international.gc.ca for more information
- You do not need a ticket to Collision to participate in this program - Canadian companies from across Canada are welcome to join!
- Collision is offering a “Women in Tech” program, granting 90% off Collision tickets for eligible attendees
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
The Trade Commissioner, Rowena Ko (Rowena.Ko@international.gc.ca), specializes in the innovation sector for the Ontario Region market and can provide information on this event and advice on business development.
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: