Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) Annual Convention 2024
Date: March 3 to March 6, 2024
Venue: Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Target Audience: Businesses in the mining sector, including suppliers from Canada and around the world. The event attracts exhibitors, investors, analysts, mining executives, geologists and government officials internationally.
Sector: Automotive, Clean technologies, Defence and security, Industrial machinery, Information and communications technologies, Infrastructure, Mining, Professional services
The Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) Annual Convention is the world's largest and most important international mining industry gathering, known to attract up to 30,000 attendees from over 130 countries. The Convention has an international reputation for networking, deal-making and discussing the current trends shaping the industry. Providing an unparalleled opportunity to showcase Canadian mining expertise and leadership with focus on:
Last year, Canadian companies benefited from a curated business-to-business meeting program aimed at connecting Canadian companies with international stakeholders. They also engaged in exclusive roundtable discussions with prospective international buyers and partners; and gained access to more than 25 Trade Commissioners from around the world who offered invaluable insights into markets and international export opportunities. This resulted in an impressive total of 250 meetings, many of which have blossomed into successful business partnerships!
Once again, we will be leveraging PDAC 2024 to organize a business program aimed at providing export- ready Canadian businesses the opportunity to explore international mining supply opportunities.
Connect with the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) onsite during PDAC
- TCS booth: Government of Canada Pavilion (#538), Trade Show South Building Level 800.
- Business-to-Trade Commissioner Meetings: Summit room (204), North Building.
- Global Opportunities Roundtables (invite only): room 201 EF, North Building.
Have a look at the following country snapshots leading up to the event to:
- gain key insights from Trade Commissioners
- learn about conducting business in targeted foreign markets
- discover global opportunities for your business
- Mining market in Burkina Faso
- Mining market in China
- Mining market in Ecuador
- Mining market in Ghana
- Mining market in Guyana
- Mining market in India
- Mining market in Indonesia
- Mining market in Japan
- Mining market in Kazakhstan
- Mining market in Laos
- Mining market in Mauritania
- Mining market in Mongolia
- Mining market in Morocco
- Mining market in Oman
- Mining market in Peru
- Mining market in Mexico
- Mining market in the Philippines
- Mining market in Saudi Arabia
- Mining market in Serbia
- Mining market in Suriname
Register to attend
Contact TCS PDAC team at email@example.com for further information on how to participate in the TCS business program at PDAC 2024.
Why your organization should participate
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
The Trade Commissioner Service helps Canadian companies navigate the complexities of international markets. With 1,000 Trade Commissioners in offices across Canada and on the ground in more than 160 cities worldwide, the Trade Commissioner Service offers market intelligence and an unmatched network of contacts to help Canadian companies succeed abroad.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: