Coralus-Export Development Canada Growing Global Activator Cohort
Date: February 9 to December 5, 2024
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Target Audience: Women or non binary business owners
Sector: Aerospace, Agriculture and processed foods, Arts and cultural industries, Automotive, Chemicals, Clean technologies, Consumer products, Defence and security, Financial and insurance services, Fish and seafood, Forestry and wood products, Industrial machinery, Information and communications technologies, Infrastructure, Life sciences, Mining, Ocean technologies, Oil and gas, Professional services, Tourism, Transportation, Wine, beer and spirits
Apply to join the Growing Global Activator Cohort to expand your company internationally!
Export Development Canada (EDC) and Coralus with the support of the Trade Commissioner Service, are offering the Growing Global Activator Cohort, a 12-month-long program curated to help women or non-binary-owned companies grow globally.
You will notably:
- participate in cohort sessions including networking opportunities, peer-to-peer resourcing, expert panel discussions, and workshops;
- receive introductions to relevant regional trade commissioners to support your specific international growth needs; and
- benefit from knowledge and resources focused on growing your business globally as a women or non-binary business owner.
The next cohort will start in February 2024.
Register to attend
- Apply to join the Growing Global Activator Cohort today.
- Applications will close on January 30, 2024.
Why your organization should participate
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Participate in networking events
- Receive mentoring and coaching
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria. For more information on the Trade Commissioner Service and to contact a trade commissioner, visit our website.
- Date Modified: