VII EXPO AGUA & SOSTENIBILIDAD 2021
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: October 27 to November 26, 2021
Venue: Centro de Exposiciones Jockey - Surco
Location: Lima, Peru
Target Audience: Water and wastewater treatment companies; government and private sector interested in water solutions; academia
Sector: Clean technologies
Expo Agua is the largest water technology conference and tradeshow in Peru for national and international companies involved in the field of water and wastewater management. Virtual event will take place October 27 – November 26, 2021 with in person component from October 27-29, 2021.
Register to attend:
- Contact Trade Commissioner Diego Urbina (firstname.lastname@example.org) to participate or learn more about this event.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Diego Urbina (email@example.com), specializes in the cleantech sector for the Peruvian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: