AgriteQ / EnviroteQ 2020
Date: March 17-21, 2020
Venue: Doha Exhibition and Convention Center
Location: Doha, Qatar
Target Audience: The exhibition will comprise 4 dedicated exhibition zones, covering all the 4 fields of practice under the Ministry of Municipality and Environment mandate, including: AgriteQ: agricultural products, equipment and technology, FoodteQ: all aspects of the agro-food industry, VeteQ: all aspects of anim
Sector: Agriculture and processed foods, Fish and seafood
For seven consecutive years, Qatar’s 8th International Agricultural Exhibition (AgriteQ) has been at the forefront in providing a full-fledged platform for local and international agriculture stakeholders to exchange expertise, discover trends and developments, and seize business opportunities in this vital sector.
The event provides an ideal opportunity for industry specialists to explore a wide range of agricultural technologies, equipment and related products, meet key decision-makers, gain valuable insights, and discover best practices.
Canadian companies participating in the National Pavilion of Canada can take advantage of free participation in the event.
Register to attend
If you are interested in exhibiting, please contact email@example.com before 24 January 2020.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Mohamed Salhi (firstname.lastname@example.org) specializes in the Agri-Food sector for the Qatari market can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: