EduCanada Middle East Tour
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 11-12, 2020
Venue: Please consult with Trade Commissioner
Location: Doha, Qatar
Target Audience: Educational institutions, students and educators.
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) in Doha will organize the Qatar segment of the EduCanada 2020 Middle East Tour over a two-day period. The TCS will organize site visits to reputed local and international K-12 schools and public education fairs to promote participating Canadian education institutions. The TCS will also facilitate networking opportunities with government ministries and educators. Qatar is an increasingly important market for Canadian education institutions, and interest in studying in Canada is growing among Qatari and expat students from K-12 schools. Activities on the tour will help assist Canadian institutions in their promotion efforts by:
- Building awareness about education in Canada;
- Attracting a high calibre of students to the events through targeted promotion
- Establishing new relationships with educational institutions and reputable educators in Qatar.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Divya Varma (firstname.lastname@example.org) is specialized in the Education sector for the Qatar market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: