Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 29-30, 2020
Venue: The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa
Location: Doha, Qatar
Target Audience: Educators, government authorities, schools, universities and college administration.
EdEx Qatar gathers 1200+ education leaders and decision makers from Government Authorities, Kindergarten, Schools, Universities and Colleges to discuss innovative solutions and strategies for improving public and private education delivery in Qatar. This event connects public and private education leaders to innovative ideas, tech and solutions that will improve the quality of education delivery in Qatar. EdEx Qatar will give you access to the entire education market, opportunity to network and to arrange targeted meetings with key business partners, and activate your brand with numerous branding opportunities.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet innovation collaborators or industrial R&D partners
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Divya Varma (Divya.Varma@international.gc.ca), specializes in the Education sector for the Qatar market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: