Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: October 26-28, 2020
Venue: Doha Exhibition and Convention Center (DECC)
Location: Doha, Qatar
Target Audience: Companies involved in the defence and security sector.
Sector: Defence and security, Information and communications technologies
Milipol Qatar is the international event for homeland security and civil defence in the Middle East. It takes place every two years in Doha. The event is known for the professionalism and the quality of attendees, for showcasing the latest innovative products and services and for covering all fields of public and industrial security. Milipol Qatar provides access to security markets in the entire region and enables key international industry players to meet in a fast-developing environment with medium- to long-term economic and strategic projects.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this free event
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Senior Trade Commissioner, Maher Doleh (Maher.Doleh@international.gc.ca), specializes in the Defence and Security sector for the Qatar market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: