Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 18-October 01, 2020
Venue: Doha Exhibition and Convention Center (DECC)
Location: Doha, Qatar
Target Audience: Companies involved in the infrastructure, clean-tech, and green building sectors.
Sector: Clean technologies, Infrastructure
Project Qatar is the country’s premier business exhibition specialized in construction and all related industries. The show promises fast market penetration into the country’s lucrative construction market, and the opportunity to generate new business leads with companies of all sizes. Project Qatar 2020 is thus a peerless platform, and participation is essential for everyone aiming at seizing a share of Qatar’s arena of opportunities.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Mohamed Salh (Mohamed.Salhi@international.gc.ca), specializes in the infrastructure sector for the Qatar market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: