The Big 5 Construct Qatar
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: October 13-15, 2020
Venue: Doha Exhibition and Convention Center (DECC)
Location: Doha, Qatar
Target Audience: Companies involved in the infrastructure, clean-tech, and green building sectors.
Sector: Clean technologies, Infrastructure
The Big 5 Construct Qatar brings together professionals from across the construction industry to showcase and compare new and existing products and to enable the opportunity to enhance careers through our CPD certified workshops. The event also introduces numerous networking features including a business matchmaking tool to help in building new connections, networking with the industry and sourcing the latest products for attendees' upcoming projects.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Mohamed Salhi (Mohamed.Salhi@international.gc.ca) specializes in the infrastructure sector for the Qatar market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: