Arab Fintech Forum 2023
Date: October 10 to October 11, 2023
Venue: Ritz Carlton Doha Hotel
Location: Doha, Qatar
Target Audience: Global fin-tech companies, investors and entrepreneurs.
Sector: Information and communications technologies
The second edition of the Arab Fintech Forum (#ArabFTF) will take place on October 10-11, 2023 at the Ritz Carlton Doha Hotel. Building upon the previous success the event held in Doha, this year’s edition will introduce new elements to elevate the experience such as the Exhibition and the Awards Ceremony.
The first edition of ArabFTF garnered immense support from industry participants, featuring over 25 international speakers and partnerships with leading entities including:
- Qatar Financial Center
- Qatar Development Bank
- Qatar Fintech Hub
- CNBC Arabia
The event brought together key stakeholders and showcased the latest advancements in the fintech industry.
Globally, there are 2 billion people who don’t have access to formal financial services, often referred to as ‘unbanked’ individuals. There are also 200 million micro, small and mid-size businesses in growth markets that lack access to savings and credit, while those that do have access often pay high fees for a limited range of products. Fintech can help expand access to finance and equalise the opportunities. The Arab Fintech Forum (#ArabFTF) will address the challenges and opportunities of the global fintech ecosystem.
The Trade Commissioner Service will assist participating Canadian companies by:
- Providing market insights in preparation for and/or on the margins of the event
- Organizing business-to-business (B2B) meetings with local enterprises and Canadian companies attending the event
Register to attend
- For questions, comments or feedback, please contact the event organizer at: info@Mangusteen.com
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Karthik Nathan, Karthik.email@example.com, specializes in the ICT sector for the Qatari market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: