ConteQ Expo 2024
Date: September 16 to September 18, 2024
Venue: QNCC – Qatar National Convention Centre
Location: Doha, Qatar
Target Audience: Key players from across the construction value chain, the services sector, manufacturing, and retail.
The Public Works Authority 'Ashghal', the Ministry of Commerce & Industry (MOCI), and the Ministry of Labour (MOL) are launching the first-ever Advanced
Technology for Constructions & Services Expo. The main objective of the expo is to provide a platform for introducing new technologies to local and international builders, contractors, service providers, and manufacturers. These innovations aim to digitize and automate different project management processes.
ConteQ Expo24 will delve into the transformative impact of technology on project delivery, redefining design and construction while reducing waste and environmental impact. This event will unite key stakeholders from the construction value chain, the services sector, manufacturing, and retail to collectively drive innovation and sustainability.
The event will showcase some of the latest research and innovations driving improvements in:
- energy efficiency
Attendees will learn how to employ these methods in future projects through a combination of simultaneous events that include a high-level conference, workshops and live demonstration sessions.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) will be present at the event to provide participating Canadian companies with:
- Opportunities for business to business (B2B) facilitations with local enterprises in the infrastructure sector
- Market insights about Qatar's infrastructure sector in preparation for, and/or at the margins of the event
The TCS in Qatar will also conduct local outreach at the event with the aim of expanding and strengthening the TCS network in Qatar's infrastructure ecosystem.
Register to attend
- For more information, please contact Rawad Sleem, Project Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the event website for more information
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Karthik Nathan, email@example.com, specializes in the infrastructure sector for the Qatari market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: