Montreal Wood Convention
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: March 22-25, 2022
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Sector: Forestry and wood products, Infrastructure
This event was to take place at the end of March in 2020 but was cancelled due to the Pandemic, however, this activity is scheduled to take place again 2022. The Montréal Wood Convention is a crucial meeting for the wood building and products industry as it attracts more than 750 participants from across Canada, the United States and overseas and more than 90 exhibitors. Manufacturers, wholesalers, importers, retailers as well as suppliers of equipment and services to the industry all find this event enormously useful. The program features outstanding speakers at the Industry Economy and Markets Seminar focused on companies supplying Innovative Trading Tools. Montréal Wood Convention provides the perfect platform for meetings with new and existing customers and suppliers.
Register to attend
- Registration will be available at a later date (tbd)
- For further information please contact Pierre Chalifour, Vice-Consul and Trade Commissioner, at Pierre.firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +49 211 1721730.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Mr. Pierre Chalifour, specializes in the Forestry and Wood Products sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: