World Hydrogen Technology Convention and Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Event 2021 (Fuel Cell + WHTC fcell+HFC 2021)
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: June 20-24, 2021
Location: Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Target Audience: Canadian hydrogen and fuel cell companies and representatives of foreign entities (decision makers, buyers, governments).
Sector: Clean technologies
WHTC f-cell+HFC 2021 is a hydrogen and fuel cell event that joins the worlds of innovative technology with international markets. The convention offers scientific and market-oriented activities, including plenaries, seminars, technical sessions, poster and oral presentations, and virtual technical and industry tours of the Montréal region. With approximately 600 attendees, the session will feature a large contingent of firms in the business of sustainable technologies and products in the hydrogen and fuel cell sector. WHTC f-cell+HFC 2021 is a merger of 2 events: The World Hydrogen Technology Convention (WHTC), the most well-known convention in the field of hydrogen and fuel cell technology, and The Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Event (f-cell+HFC), a Canadian event held to discuss developments in the hydrogen and fuel cell domains. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, this event is being held virtually in Montréal.
Register to attend
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
Trade Commissioner Nicolas Chartrand covers the hydrogen and fuel cell sector and can provide further information on this event. The services of the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: