Recruitment fair - Belgrade EDUfair 2021
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: March 05-06, 2021
Venue: Holiday Inn Belexpocentar Belgrade, Spanskih boraca 74a
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at postsecondary level
Our mission intends to continue with the coordination of the participation of Canadian post-secondary institutions at Belgrade EDUfair to be held in March 2021. After the 2010 participation as Guest of Honour in EDUfair and the continuing participation from 2011-2020, we expect further increase in number of student applications in the coming years. Over 120 local and foreign universities and colleges from 20 countries showcase their education offering to more than 100 000 future students from Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro and North Macedonia who have visited the Fair so far.
More information about the fair is available at EDufair 2021.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
Olgica Marinkovic (email@example.com) is specializing in the education sector for the Serbian, Macedonian and Montenegrin market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: