Recruitment fair - KUB EDUCO 2021 International Language and Educational Workshop
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: January 01-31, 2021
Venue: Hotel Metropol, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 69
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels, language schools
KUB EDUCO Fair is a specialised education event organized by KUB education agent covering a wide range of programs: short and long-term language courses, placement of students in high schools and universities abroad. Pupils and students are assisted with enrolment procedures into independent boarding schools, state and private universities abroad that will endow them with internationally recognized qualifications.
More information is available at KUB EDUCO Fair.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Olgica Marinkovic (Olgica.Marinkovic@international.gc.ca), is specializing in the education sector for the Serbian, Macedonian and Montenegrin market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: