Recruitment Fair Guidelines – Putokazi 2021
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: March 03-04, 2021
Venue: Novi Sad Fair, Hajduk Veljkova 11
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level, Canadian language schools
The Embassy of Canada is planning to participate in this event for the fourth time with Novi Sad being the second largest town in Serbia with a population of more 355 000 citizens. The fair will be sponsored by the city of Novi Sad and held at the Novi Sad Fair, with the presentation of a large number of elementary and secondary schools, public and private universities in the country and abroad, language schools, IT schools. Future students will be offered a wide array of national and international programs and training opportunities.
More information available at Novi Sad Fair.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Olgica Marinkovic Marinkovic (Olgica.Marinkovic@international.gc.ca), is specializing in the education sector for the Serbian, Macedonian and Montenegrin market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: