Recruitment Fair - Belgrade EDUfair 2022 & 2023
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 26, 2022 to February 4, 2023
Venue: Hotel Metropol Palace Belgrade
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at postsecondary level.
Both editions of Belgrade EDUfair (Nov 26, 2022 and February 4, 2023) are part of the World Education Fair, the largest network of education recruitment events in South East Europe organized by IntegralEdu. The event provides recruitment opportunities for students from undergraduate to postgraduate levels, and, to a moderate extent, for high school students as well.
South Eastern Europe has been considered as one of the fastest developing and growing markets in Europe. Meet highly motivated students from Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro!
You can expect:
- A carefully selected event venue at a central location in Belgrade
- Personal support by a well-trained assistant-interpreter
- A seasoned marketing campaign with national scope and extensive media coverage
- Pre – registration for the fair, which will guarantee well – prepared and motivated prospective students and parents
- Sophisticated lead collection system and a sophisticated visitor scanning devices
The Embassy secured a special reduced registration fee for Canadian participants. The Embassy of Canada in Belgrade intends to continue its participation in the Belgrade EDUfair. More information about the Fair available at the event website.
Register to attend:
Discounted and early-bird rates:
- November 2022 edition – 1600 CAD (1100 EUR)
- February 2023 edition – 1600 CAD (1100 EUR)
- Registration Deadline: November 10, 2022
For securing a special Canada rate for the registration fee, please contact Olgica Marinkovic at the Embassy of Canada at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Olgica Marinkovic, email@example.com, is specializing in the education sector for the Serbian, Macedonian and Montenegrin markets and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: