Singapore Airshow 2022
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: February 14 to February 18, 2022
Venue: Changi Exhibition Centre
Location: Singapour, Singapore
Target Audience: Companies that conduct MRO on, or are involved in the manufacturing of, aircraft, helicopters, flight simulators, avionics. Plus, companies involved in eVTOL, aerial drones, specialized mission aircraft, aerial firefighting solutions, airport and aviation infrastructure, components and subsystems.
Sector: Aerospace, Defence and security
Event Description :
The Singapore Airshow is Asia’s largest aerospace and defence event. Held every two years, it is the place where industry leaders, manufacturers, vendors, suppliers, and high-level government and military delegations converge to build relationships, forge partnerships and conduct business.
- Contact Arthur Laferrière, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information and to participate in the TCS programming
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Arthur Laferrière (email@example.com), specializes in the aerospace sector for the Singapore market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
Or for multi-posts events:
The Trade Commissioners active in the following markets will be present at the event, and will be able to inform you on business opportunities in their markets. Please contact them to make an appointment:
- Bangladesh - Kamal Uddin, Kamal.Uddin@international.gc.ca
- Taiwan - Gini Lin, Gini.Lin@international.gc.ca
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: