Singapore Fintech Festival 2022
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: October 31 to November 4, 2022
Venue: Singapore Expo, Singapore
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Target Audience: Canadian FinTech & tech companies looking to expand to Singapore and Southeast Asia.
Sector: Clean technologies, Defence and security, Education, Financial and insurance services, Information and communications technologies, Infrastructure, Life sciences
Singapore welcomes you to the 7th edition of the Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) on November 2-4, 2022 at Singapore EXPO.
SFF will bring together the global FinTech community to engage, connect, and collaborate on issues relating to the development of financial services, public policy, and technology. As the world’s largest FinTech festival, last year’s edition brought together over 60,000 participants from 160 countries.
Expect a larger turnout, wider & deeper content coverage, and more interactions from entrepreneurs, investors, industry professionals.
Register to attend:
- Register now to participate in this event
- Contact Marina Ramalho, firstname.lastname@example.org, to participate in the Fintech Trade Mission component
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Marina Ramalho, email@example.com, specializes in the Fintech sector for the Singapore market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: