Date: October 31 to November 2, 2023
Venue: Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Target Audience: Canadian women-owned or led enterprises with deep tech solutions in all industry sectors who are interested in doing business in Singapore.
Sector: Clean technologies, Information and communications technologies, Life sciences
The Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology (SWITCH) brings together leaders, entrepreneurs, creators, accelerators and investors from across the Asian innovation ecosystem. SWITCH provides a global platform for deep tech solutions with a focus on key industries, including healthcare & biomedical sciences, environment, energy & green technology, manufacturing, trade & connectivity, and consumer media, goods & services.
Are you exploring new ways to scale your deep tech company? The High Commission of Canada to Singapore will spotlight Canadian women-owned and/or women-led deep tech companies with an aim to helping them access opportunities in Singapore and the region. We invite interested companies to participate in the Canada Program @ SWITCH 2023 from Oct 31 – Nov 2, 2023 where you will have a forum to forge successful partnerships.
Register to attend
- Contact Dan Berar (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request an application to participate in the Canada Program @ SWITCH 2023
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Dan Berar (email@example.com), specializes in helping innovative companies access the Singapore market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: