Singapore Fintech Festival 2023
Date: November 15 to November 17, 2023
Venue: Singapore Expo
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Target Audience: Any Canadian company with interest in the Fintech sector in Singapore and Asia Pacific
Sector: Information and communications technologies
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Elevandi1 have announced the theme of the Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) 2023 – ‘Applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Financial Services’. SFF 2023 will focus on the growth and adoption of AI and how this technology can potentially be used in financial services. Organised by MAS and Elevandi, in partnership with Constellar and in collaboration with The Association of Banks in Singapore, this year’s SFF will be held from 15 to 17 November at the Singapore EXPO, with The Capital Meets Policy Dialogue™, Elevandi Insights Forum™ and the annual Innovation Lab Crawl taking place on 13 and 14 November. It will convene leaders from the government, financial services, investment, and technology sectors.
- 2023 will see the continued exponential growth of AI applications and adoption, with venture capitalist investments in Generative AI having reached a new high of US$2.6 billion in 2022 and with Generative AI seeing the fastest-growing consumer take-up in history. Leaders in the financial industry are keen to understand how AI can help build greater resilience in financial services.
- SFF 2023 will examine how technologies such as AI and Web3, and digital public goods, can help to accelerate the transition to a low-carbon future and re-imagine the financial system architecture to better address the needs of the underserved. There will also be a focus on securing the digital economy against modern climate, technology, and cyber risks.
- SFF 2023 will be divided into five thematic zones, with each zone hosting deep-dive dialogues and educational workshops, and showcasing innovative solutions by leading organisations:
- The Technology Zone will give participants a glimpse into current and future technologies shaping financial services, such as digital assets, and demonstrate the latest advancements in AI applications.
- The ESG Zone will spotlight the Environmental, Social and Governance financial services ecosystem, including financial institutions, real economy solutions, Internet of Things manufacturers and sustainable micro start-ups.
- The Regulation Zone is a space for international financial policymakers and regulators to exchange insights on their regulatory and development strategies, and will feature RegTech and SupTech solutions in the areas of regulatory compliance, cybersecurity and anti-money laundering.
- The Founders Zone provides a dedicated platform for financial services founders, entrepreneurs and investors worldwide to connect. SFF 2023 will also see the return of The Founders Peak stage, a popular platform where exceptional founders share insights on successful entrepreneurship.
- The Talent Zone will expand on the signature Talent Pavilion4 to advance learning, upskilling and the future of work by highlighting the talent development initiatives of the public and private sectors. The Zone will also include two hackathons – Global FinTech Hackcelerator and PolyFinTech100 – that will allow promising tech talent to showcase their capabilities.
You can refer to the official website for SFF 2023 for more information and guidance.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this paid event
- Contact Andrew Threlfall (email@example.com) to participate in the TCS [programming] component.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Andrew Threlfall (firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the Fintech sector for the Singapore market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: