Investing in African Mining Indaba 2024
Date: February 5 to February 8, 2024
Venue: Cape Town International Conference Centre (CTICC)
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Target Audience: Equipment manufacturers, professional services, resellers and suppliers within the mining sector, government and regulators, financial institutions and investors.
Sector: Clean technologies, Education, Industrial machinery, Mining, Oil and gas, Professional services
Investing in African Mining Indaba (Mining Indaba) is solely dedicated to the successful capitalisation and development of mining interests in Africa. Succeeding for over 29 years, Mining Indaba has a unique and widening perspective of the African mining industry, bringing together visionaries and innovators across the entire value chain. Additionally, Mining Indaba continues to support education, career development, sustainable development, and other important causes in Africa.
Mining Indaba is the space for unmissable, high-impact networking, and creating opportunities and conversations to land deal after deal. Mining Indaba has been a staple event for Cape Town and the mining industry. Over 6,500 mining experts descend on the city every February for five powerful days of networking.
Register to attend
- Contact Drayton Brown, Drayton.Brown@international.gc.ca, for more information about participating in this event.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet innovation collaborators or industrial R&D partners
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner Drayton Brown, Drayton.Brown@international.gc.ca, specializes in the Mining and Oil and Gas sector for the South African market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: