ICEF Africa 2023
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: June 12 to June 14, 2023
Venue: The Westin Cape Town
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Target Audience: Universities and Colleges interested in recruiting from the African continent. Relevant service providers in the education sector.
International Consultants for Education and Fairs (ICEF) Africa returns in 2023 as a hybrid networking event focused on the needs of international education institutions, and relevant service providers interested in recruiting students from this dynamic and vibrant continent. Over 150 agents will be attending the tradeshow that could assist recruiters in their efforts to expand into the African market. Over 50 counties are set to have presence at the tradeshow including over 120 service providers. There will also be a range of seminars and webinars providing latest market trends and issues relevant to student recruitment in Africa.
Register to attend
- Contact Caroline Bolduc (Caroline.Bolduc@international.gc.ca) or Shuresse Jacobs (Shuresse.Jacobs@international.gc.ca) for more information about participating in this event
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioners, Caroline Bolduc, Caroline.Bolduc@international.gc.ca, and Shuresse Jacobs, Shuresse.Jacobs@international.gc.ca, specialize in the education sector for the South African market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: