EAIE 2022 (European Association for International Education) Annual Conference & Exhibition
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 13 to September 16, 2022
Venue: Fira Barcelona Gran Via
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Target Audience: Higher education institutions involved in international education (Canadian organizations only)
The European Association for International Education (EAIE) is the European centre for expertise, networking and resources in the internationalisation of higher education. EAIE’s activities are geared towards helping professionals succeed in their work by providing best practices and workable solutions to internationalisation challenges and provide a platform for strategic exchange. This year’s theme is The Future in Full Colour.
For EAIE 2022, EduCanada is offering the following services which can be booked online when the program will become available:
- Meet the Trade Commissioners (appointment required)
- In advance of EAIE 2022, you will be able to pre-schedule meetings with Canada’s Trade Commissioners from select markets using the EduCanada’s booking tool. Explore how they can assist you in identifying opportunities in their respective markets. They will as well facilitate introductions with contacts attending EAIE.
- Business-to-business meeting request
- After having contacted a Trade Commissioner through EduCanada’s booking tool, you will be able to request business-to-business meetings with a Trade Commissioner.
- Visit the EduCanada pavilion
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner Fanny Durrieu De Madron (Fanny.DurrieuDeMadron@international.gc.ca), is specialized in the education sector for several markets and can provide information on this and other events that you are considering, as well as business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: