48-Hour Deep Dive in Spain’s Intelligent Traffic Systems Sector
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: February 27 to February 28, 2023
Venue: Various locations and dates are subject to change
Location: Madrid, Spain
Target Audience: High growth, high potential and export-ready Canadian companies with solutions for the Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) industry.
Sector: Information and communications technologies, Transportation
This two-day program in Madrid in February (dates TBD) will include:
- Market information briefings with local authorities, sector experts and companies in the Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) sector
- Agenda of pre-arranged in-person business-to-government (B2G) meetings with potential buyers or partners from the Spanish market
- Networking and showcasing reception in Madrid allowing the participants to meet with local industry representatives and present their products or solutions
We encourage companies that are led or owned by women, visible minorities, and indigenous to apply to be part of the delegation.
There is no participation fee for this program, however companies are expected to cover their travel and accommodation expenses.
There is a limited number of participants in this initiative. Companies must apply by November 1st, 2022. Applicants will be informed by November 15th whether they have been selected.
Register to attend:
- To apply or for more information, please contact Yves Belliveau, email@example.com, Trade Commissioner at the Embassy of Canada to Spain
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Yves Belliveau, firstname.lastname@example.org, specializes in the Transportation sector for the Spanish market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: