Focus on Education in Canada Information session
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 27, 2020
Venue: Permanent Mission of Canada, venue de l'Ariana, 1202 Geneva
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Target Audience: Swiss education institutions at all levels, education agents.
Information session with presentation “Focus on education in Canada” and networking event organised by the Embassy of Canada in Bern.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet innovation collaborators or industrial R&D partners
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Lakshmi Kern (email@example.com ) is specialized in the education sector for the Swiss market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: