International financial institutions and United Nations procurement: 3. Get help from the Trade Commissioner Service
3. Get help from the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS)
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) network provides Canadian companies with intelligence, advice, and follow-up when pursuing IFI and UN-sponsored projects.
- help to find opportunities by understanding the mandate and operations of the sponsoring organizations
- advice to refine your business and marketing strategy
- qualified contacts and advice on how to approach them most effectively
- assistance with troubleshooting bidding procedures and procurement problems
- information on new developments, initiatives and opportunities that are affecting countries
- guidance on finding the best information available
- exposure through in-market trade missions or trade events and conferences in Canada and abroad
Get help from our network
Contact a trade commissioner in Canada
Get help to find and compete for opportunities from our network of trade commissioners located across Canada. They will connect you to the appropriate Office of Liaison with International Financial Institutions (OLIFI) and/or trade commissioners abroad.
- Date Modified: