Partnership Event - Success Canada BKK Forum 2021 (Spring)
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: March 07, 2021
Venue: Renaissance Bangkok Hotel
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Target Audience: students (K-12, language, college, university and post-secondary), parents and education agents.
Success Canada holds bi-annual events (Spring & Fall). Success Canada Spring Fair features approximately 10-25 Canadian institutions focusing on secondary and post-secondary education levels, including language schools and has an expected audience at least 200 attendees.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Nitchawan Sriviboone (email@example.com) is specialized in the education sector for the Thai market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: