Partnership Event – EduCanada Pavilion at OCSC International Education Expo 2020
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 07-08, 2020
Venue: The Royal Paragon Hall, 5th Floor, Siam Paragon
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Target Audience: Students (K-12, language, college, university and post-secondary), parents, guidance counselors, and education agents.
Organized by the Office of Civil Service Commission (OCSC), the OCSC International Education Expo is one of the largest international education fairs in Thailand. Considered a “must attend” show for Thai students, parents, academic professionals, and educational agencies, the OCSC Fair features over 350 institutions and has an expected audience of over 20,000 visitors.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Nitchawan Sriviboone (firstname.lastname@example.org) is specialized in the education sector for the Thai market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: