Partnership Event – Greater Bangkok University Fairs
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 16-17, 2020
Venue: NIST International School, Ruamrudee International School, International School Bangkok, Bangkok Patana School (TBC)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Target Audience: International high school students, parents and guidance counselors.
Four leading international schools in Bangkok have co-organized university fairs at their respective campuses ahead of the CIS EARCOS Conference in Bangkok.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Product pitch to select audiences
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Nitchawan Sriviboone (firstname.lastname@example.org) is specialized in the education sector for the Thai market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: