Undergraduate Admissions to Canada’s Top Universities 2020
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 17, 2020
Venue: Hotel in a Central Business District, Bangkok (TBC)
Location: Bangkok , Thailand
Target Audience: International high school students, parents and guidance counselors
This public event will take place in the evening ahead of the CIS EARCOS Conference in Bangkok.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet innovation collaborators or industrial R&D partners
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Nitchawan Sriviboone (firstname.lastname@example.org) is specialized in the education sector for the Thai market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: