Partnership Event – TIECA Study Abroad Virtual Fair 2021
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: January 23, 2021
Location: Bangkok (Virtual), Thailand
Target Audience: Students (K-12, language, college, university and post-secondary), parents, guidance counselors, and education agents
Organized by the Thai International Education Consultant Association, this virtual fair offers an opportunity to promote your institution to thousands of Thai students across the country, including Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Khon Kaen, Udon Thani, Nakhon Ratchasima and more. This event will also offer a unique opportunity to connect with TIECA agents’ executives and CEOs for future collaborations.
Register to attend
Register now to participate in this event
For more information, please contact Nitchawan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Nitchawan Sriviboone (email@example.com), is specializing in the education sector for the Thai market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: