Canadian Export Challenge, May 9 – June 17, 2019
Fast track your global growth
This spring, the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) is supporting Startup Canada’s second annual Canadian Export Challenge, in collaboration with Export Development Canada (EDC) and UPS.
The 2019 Canadian Export Challenge will showcase and support the global ambitions of some 15,000 Canadian entrepreneurs.
2019 Global Entrepreneur Cohort
Accepted entrepreneurs can:
- pitch to win $25,000 in cash
- win up to an additional $100,000 in support
- attend a 1-day Global Accelerator to learn from and connect with Canada’s global expansion support providers
- gain privileged access to trade missions, market intelligence, global accelerators, and a digital and in-person partner network to help them grow
Applications to join the 2019 Global Entrepreneur Cohort closed April 30, 2019
Benefits of participating
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Pitch your product and services to select audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Who should participate
Canadian start-ups, entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized enterprises in all industry sectors who are actively doing business abroad as well as those companies interested in exporting.
What the TCS can do for you
Meet with Trade Commissioners from across Canada at CXC to:
- Gain market-entry advice and insights
- Learn how free trade agreements give preferential access to Canadian companies in diverse markets around the world
- Join the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) You #CanExport: Go Global with TCS Funding and Support Programs workshop
- Find out how to access funding and support programs like CanExport, Canadian Technology Accelerators and Business Women in International Trade
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
For event updates, live streams and behind-the-scenes content, be sure to follow:
- Date Modified: