Our website is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance. This may cause some information on this page to load incorrectly. We expect to be back in a few hours. Thank you for your patience.
Toutes nos excuses...
Nous effectuons actuellement des mises à jour sur ce site Web. Cette opération peut entraîner le chargement incorrect de certaines informations. Il devrait être accessible à nouveau dans quelques heures. Merci pour votre patience.
Are you looking to tap into a source of lucrative business connections in the water / wastewater sector?
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) will be at the Water Environment Federation's Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC), the largest annual water quality event in North America. Each year, this event draws thousands of water and wastewater professionals from around the world. WEFTEC highlights cutting-edge technologies, world-class technical training programs, and unparalleled networking opportunities.
Benefits of participating in WEFTEC 2019
- Access global business opportunities through a B2B meeting program with key decision makers
- Make valuable connections and increase visibility of your product or service
- Discover new innovations and solutions from nearly 1,000 exhibiting companies and over 25,000 attending delegates
- Attend comprehensive educational sessions addressing water and wastewater issues and solutions
Date: September 21 – 25, 2019
Location: McCormick Place Convention Center, Chicago, Illinois USA
Who will be there
Over 120 participating companies will showcase their innovative solutions related to water and wastewater issues including, but not limited to:
- water recycling and re-use
- membrane filtration
- microbiological purification
- nutrient recovery
- monitoring and control systems
What the TCS can do for you at WEFTEC
The TCS is organizing a specialized program for Canadian companies at WEFTEC 2019 that will include a special matchmaking program as well as networking opportunities:
- Business-to-business (B2B) meetings. The B2B program will provide Canadian companies with the chance to meet face-to-face with key buyers and decision makers from top water utilities and industrial concerns.
- Export Café. The Export Café program matches Canadian companies with Trade Commissioners from different international markets for a series of meetings. These meetings lend you the opportunity to pitch your product or service to a Trade Commissioner from a market of interest and can help you gain valuable insight to access markets overseas. When registering, list which Trade Commissioners you would like to meet.
- Networking opportunities in which Canadian Water tech firms will gain insight on opportunities in the international markets from industry experts.
- Including but not limited to:
- US Opportunities Keynote Breakfast
- Americas Best Practices Workshop
- Canadian CEO Roundtable at the WEFTEC Global Centre
- Including but not limited to:
For more information on these opportunities, contact Joseph Kim, Joseph.firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer our Trade Commissioner Service free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
Why your company should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Follow WEFTEC 2019 on Twitter
For event updates, live streams and behind-the-scenes content, be sure to follow:
- Date Modified: