Brochure - Diversify to new markets
Are you ready for commercial expansion abroad? We can help you get there.
The TCS offers a variety of non-repayable funding programs to help eligible Canadian organizations expand their international footprint:
- CanExport: Supports Canadian companies to explore new markets for their products and services and promote their international business development efforts.
- Global Opportunities for Associations (GOA): Helps national associations undertake new or expanded business development activities, in strategic markets and sectors, for the benefit of an entire industry.
- Canadian International Innovation Program (CIIP): Supports collaborative industrial research and development between Canadian SMEs and foreign partners in Brazil, China, India, Israel, and South Korea.
- Going Global Innovation (GGI): Helps Canadian innovators to meet with foreign collaborators to commercialize their technologies through joint research and development opportunities.
Programs & Initiatives
The TCS provides a wide range of programs and initiatives to help Canadian companies to capitalize on new business ventures around the world:
- Canadian Technology Accelerators (CTA): Supports high-potential technology companies to expand to new markets through workshops, mentorship and business introductions.
- Business Women in International Trade (BWIT): Offers support, products and services to help women entrepreneurs and women-owned businesses to internationalize and grow their companies.
- Trade events in Canada and abroad: Help connect with potential buyers or partners at industry trade events through export cafés, matchmaking and pre-arranged business-to-business meetings.
- Canada Trade Missions: Provide a low cost market-entry vehicle for participating SMEs who learn about local business culture and doing business in new markets.
80% of TCS clients say…
Trade Commissioners helped them gain the confidence to explore or expand their operations to new global markets.
Discover global opportunities
- Date Modified: