Brochure - Canada’s Export Experts
If you're prepared to do business abroad, we can help you get there.
Connect your business globally
Are you looking for qualified contacts in a foreign market?
Let us make the introductions for your company.
With offices in over 160 cities worldwide and across Canada, we help both new and experienced Canadian companies connect with qualified contacts everywhere you do business:
- potential buyers, partners, agents, manufacturers’ representatives & distributors
- consultants, accountants, freight forwarders, lawyers & patent attorneys
- government officials, associations, chambers of commerce, local banks & financial institutions
“When we negotiated our first international deal, we were not aware of the services offered by the Trade Commissioner Service abroad. Now, when we approach a market,
we contact them systematically…”
Neale Johannesson, Cyntech Corporation, Calgary
To compete in the global marketplace, your company needs access to current market intelligence to guide your export strategy.
As Canada’s largest network of international trade professionals, we have more than 1,000 trade commissioners located on-the-ground everywhere you do business.
We can help you:
- pursue and close more export deals
- develop market-entry strategies
- identify qualified business contacts
- resolve complex business problems
- avoid delays and costly mistakes
80% of TCS clients say…
Trade Commissioners helped them connect with foreign business contacts that would have otherwise been difficult to identify or access.
Take your business to the world
- Date Modified: