Expo 2020 Dubai
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Target Audience: organizations looking to expand their trade and investments in and beyond the UAE.
Sector: Aerospace, Agriculture and processed foods, Arts and cultural industries, Clean technologies, Consumer products, Defence and security, Education, Financial and insurance services, Fish and seafood, Information and communications technologies, Infrastructure, Life sciences, Oil and gas, Transportation
Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service will participate in Expo 2020 Dubai to be held October 1, 2021, to March 31, 2022. Expo organizers are planning the event around the core theme: Connecting Minds, Creating the Future. Expo is intended to propel business collaboration, stimulate innovation, and create tangible opportunities for Canadian businesses.
In alignment with Canada’s Trade Diversification Strategy, Canada’s business programming at Expo 2020 Dubai seeks to help Canadian companies explore new markets and expand business in and beyond the UAE. Leveraging Expo 2020 to deliver sustainable business outcomes. Canada’s trade commissioners in the UAE are leading events across numerous sectors, in alignment with major trade events anchoring the UAE business calendar. In-person programming will be offered, however for those unable to travel, virtual participation in TCS events will also be offered via a dedicated virtual platform.
Register to attend
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
Canada’s Trade Commissioners Service is offering an extensive business program targeting numerous industries. Companies and organizations interested in participating in Canada’s Business Program at Expo 2020 Dubai should contact email@example.com to obtain additional information regarding initiatives taking place in their industry.
- Date Modified: