Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 15 to November 18, 2021
Venue: Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC)
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Target Audience: Each year, the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference provides one of the most important channels to do business and exchange information, attracting Energy Ministers, global CEO’s and leading decision makers across the 4 days of business discussions and knowledge exchange.
Sector: Chemicals, Clean technologies, Mining, Oil and gas
The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) is one of the world’s most influential events for the oil and gas industry. As a premium exhibition platform, ADIPEC enables professionals from around the world to do business and grow.
With over 155,000 square metres (gross) of exhibition space, the event will host more than 2,200 exhibiting companies from 135 countries around the world.
ADIPEC is the largest oil and gas exhibition and conference in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the MENA region attracting over 145,000 trade professionals across the world.
The 29 Exhibiting Country Pavilions will allow your organisation to generate new business and capitalise on existing bi-lateral trade opportunities. Visit the ADIPEC event website for more details.
- ADIPEC hosts one of the world’s biggest and most important technical conferences with more than 120 technical sessions, attracting 10,000+ delegates
- Extend your influence as part of an exceptional Technical Programme
- Present your technical knowledge and experience globally to industry colleagues
- Raise your company’s technical profile at a prestigious industry event
- Mid to senior engineers from NOCs, IOCs and major operating companies, with profiles covering all areas of the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors
- Industry professionals, thought leaders and subject-matter experts
- Researchers, project managers and training experts
- More than 10,000+ conference delegates from 129 countries worldwide
The Trade Commission Service Program
The Trade Commissioner Service will be hosting a B2B program over the four days as well as a one-day mission on the day before the conference starts. This will take place at the Canadian Pavilion at the Dubai Expo Village. All registered participants will be collected from a location in Abu Dhabi early morning and taken by bus to Dubai for the day’s event and then brought back to the same location. The day will include sessions on:
- How to successfully land your business in the UAE
- “The do’s and don’t of doing business in the UAE”
- “Meet the partner”
- “Meeting ADNOC”
All sessions will be confirmed in early October. A registration link will be sent to those expressing interest however places will be limited due to space restrictions.
Register to attend
- Contact the Trade Commissioner, Sally Koornneef, Sally.firstname.lastname@example.org, to participate in the Trade Commissioner programming component.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Sally Koornneef, email@example.com, specializes in the energy sector for the oil & gas market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
Or for multi-posts events:
The Trade Commissioners active on the following markets are planning to be present at the event (still all to be confirmed in September), and will be able to inform you on business opportunities on their markets. Please contact them to make an appointment:
- KSA, Bahrain, Oman: Maya El Khoury (Maya.El-Khoury@international.gc.ca)
- Qatar: Maher Doleh (Maher.Doleh@international.gc.ca)
- Algeria: Nasreddine Gouami (Nasreddine.Gouami@international.gc.ca)
- Egypt: Joseph Tadros (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Thailand: Dolrawee Akarakupt (Dolrawee.Akarakupt@international.gc.ca)
- India: Saibal Ghosh (Saibal.Ghosh@international.gc.ca)
- Pakistan: Zohaib Khan (email@example.com)
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: