Creative Industries in-person trade mission to Dubai
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: February 7 to February 9, 2022
Venue: Virtual and In-Market
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Target Audience: Canadian companies offering services, products and solutions to the audiovisual and digital and interactive media sectors.
Sector: Arts and cultural industries, Information and communications technologies
The Department of Canadian Heritage is pleased to announce a Creative Industries Trade Mission to Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), which will take place from February 7 to 9, 2022. This mission, organized in collaboration with Global Affairs Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service, will focus on the audiovisual and digital and interactive media sub-sectors of the creative industries.
Register to attend
- More information can be found on the Trade Mission to Dubai website
- Contact email@example.com for application details
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Awais Chughtai (Awais.Chughtai@international.gc.ca), can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: